- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other WordLayer users.
- You may not use the WordLayer.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the WordLayer.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack WordLayer.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with WordLayer.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any WordLayer members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of WordLayer, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your WordLayer.com account. While WordLayer.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that WordLayer cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the WordLayer.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the WordLayer.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The WordLayer service makes it possible to post images, video, audio, text and other media hosted on WordLayer to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on WordLayer.com must provide a link back to WordLayer.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- TimTim BV does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on WordLayer. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the WordLayer service, you grant TimTim BV a royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of WordLayer the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on WordLayer solely for the purpose for which such content was submitted or made available.
- WordLayer undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.